To reduce the risk of accidents around our school, all parents and family carers are encouraged to read and follow these guidelines. It is also important that other people who may take your child to and from school (e.g. grandparents, babysitters) are made aware of this information.
At various times during the school term, parking can become a challenge at most schools. We have parking bays for parents along McDowell Crescent and Cadogan Street as well as kerbside parking on the grass verge along McDowell Crescent.
A small number of overflow parking bays are situated on the grass bank off the driveway entrance to the Therapy Focus car park. Please be mindful of children and other cars when reversing out of this area.
This area is more suitable for four wheel drive cars.
Kindergarten Car Park
The Kindergarten car park off McDowell Crescent has a number of bays for parents and carers.
Staff Car Park
- The staff car park off Cadogan Street is only available to school staff.
- Cars with an ACROD permit are permitted to use the allocated parking bay.
- Parents are not permitted to park in the staff car park bays under any circumstances.
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE CHILDREN, THIS CARPARK MUST NOT BE USED AS A DRIVE-THROUGH OR DROP-OFF AREA.
Therapy Focus Car Park (located behind the Assembly Area)
- This car park is leased to Therapy Focus and is only available to Therapy Focus staff and their visitors.
- Parents are not permitted to park or drop off children in the Therapy Focus carpark bays under any circumstances